Type Here to Get Search Results !

Raja Ji I Love You : Bhojpuri Movie Release Date, Star Cast & Crew

Tanvi Multimedia Presents 2013 bhojpuri movie 'Raja Ji I Love You'. This is a romance family drama film, directed by Vinay Bihari and produced by Deepak Shah. The starring Yash Kumar Mishar, Anjana Singh and Pakhi Hedge in film lead roles. it released on November 15, 2013 in (Bihar). The filmmaker first look posters released on 25 Aug and Trailer released on 23 October 2013. It is super hit in Bihar (Good box office collection)
Poster of Raja Ji I Love You
Raja Ji I Love You 2013 bhojpuri movie Poster,  Raja Ji I Love You film songs, star-cast Yash, Anjana Singh, Pakhi Hedge, Release Date 2013
Raja Ji I Love You
Genre: Action/Family
Release Date:- November 15, 2013
Story/Writer by:- S K Chauhan
Directed by:- Vinay Bihari
Producer by:- Deepak Shah
Banner:- Tanvi Multimedia Presents
Action:- Dilip Yadav
Music:- Vinay Bihari
Geet:- Vinay Bihari
Language:- Bhojpuri
Story:-
Raja Ji I Love You is a story of two individuals brought together by the lies. A girl (Anjana singh) tells her family that she is married to a guy whom she loves. Unwillingly though but her family accepts her marriage.

Cast Character
Yash Kumar Mishra as
Anjana Singh as
Pakhi Hegde as
Sanjay Pandey as
Anand Mohan as

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.